Thursday, July 26, 2007

TGI-Thursday

I am so so so happy it's finally Thursday this week, since it's my last day of work for the week, I am acting like it's Friday, aka getting no work done and contemplating a long lunch. Tomorrow is Danny's BIRTHDAY and I am so so so excited to celebrate with him. I'm going into Chicago to pick him up from the airport tomorrow and then it's out on the town! Then we're coming back home and celebrating some more, basically it's another birthday extravaganza weekend! I plan on spoiling him rotten but not before I rub it in his face a couple times that he is 3 months older than me, practically ancient! Obviously, I am ridiculously excited to see him, as it's been 3 weeks since the last time. The great thing about Danny weekends is that we both go out of our way to plan extra fun things to do with each other so we can make our visits even more special, so I am trying to make this weekend no exception! We'll go out in Chicago on Friday, then come home and hang out by the pool for awhile, then have a special birthday dinner on Saturday, then go out again, then Sunday I'm sure we'll be nursing a double-hangover so it might be back to the pool and then Sunday night we're going to cook out! Such a fun weekend! I am definitely ready to go out and dance the night away :)

No comments: