Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Little Gratitudes

I really feel like writing about some things I feel blessed to have in my life. Today I am grateful specifically for the following:

1) My mommy and daddy...they're amazing.
2) Fluffy comforters, they're fabulous therapy.
3) The ability to sing alone in my apartment to a George Michael classic, "Faith," of course
4) Sparkly pink nail polish
5) Hearing my boyfriend so excited about what he's doing now
6) Kind strangers
7) Ashtanga yoga, there's a satisfaction in knowing what comes next
8) My brand new Obama T, YES WE CAN.
9) Missing my friends...it's weird that I'm grateful for that, I guess I'm just glad to have such wonderful people in my life that I miss them every day.
10) The fact that my boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years. It's been remarkable.

So that's it. Just some things that make me feel fortunate that I had to put out into the universe. I'm a lucky girl.

No comments: